- Before spending money in any casino, sign up for a players card at the players club desk. At sign up, you may receive casino rewards in the form of vouchers, promotions, freeplay and/or access to slot tournaments. Each time you play, you will accumulate points that can be used towards paying for your food, shows and/or accommodation.
- Your players card can be used at all casinos within the same chain of casinos. See further below for the cards that can be used in each casino group.
- Register with the players club online. You can start earning points and availing of discounts in advance of travelling to Vegas.
- Some player clubs have apps through which you can experience Vegas slot and table games for free, all while earning freeplay points.
- M Life App – myVegas Slots & myVegas Blackjack
- Total Rewards App – Play by Total Rewards
Players Card and Casino Rewards:
- Always check that you have inserted your players card correctly into the machine.
- Show your card to the dealer at the tables, so that they can credit your account with play points.
- Show your card at casino shops, to receive discounted rates on purchases.
- Keep checking your tier credit earnings online or at the players desk. When you’ve achieved the next tier level, have your card upgraded at the player’s desk; more points are awarded to higher tier cards.
- Check with the player’s desk on any free gift holiday promotions that may be running during the time of your visit.
- Freeplay is free credit that’s awarded based on play. Check if there are any slot tournaments during your stay. These require no skill level, and are a fun way to win additional freeplay, with high credit rewards.
- Finally, on the day prior to checking out of the hotel, check at the players desk for any concessions you may have earned. They will check your spend and can normally offer concessions in the form of a reduction on your overall bill, or restaurant vouchers. Even if you feel your spend would not warrant concessions, check with the players desk regardless. I’ve seen many low budget spenders being nicely surprised at having received the cost of 1-2 night accommodation knocked off their bill. It’s always worth checking.
Casino Players Clubs:
M Life – Aria & Vdara, Bellagio, MGM Grand & The Signature, Mandalay Bay & THEhotel, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur, Beau Rivage, Gold Strike Tunica, MGM Grand Detroit.
Total Rewards – Bally’s, Cromwell, Ceasars, Flamingo, The Linq, Grand Biloxi, Harrah’s, Harveys, Horseshoe, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Rio, Showboat, The Quad, Tunica Roadhouse.
Red Card – Wynn & Encore
Grazie – Venetian, Palazzo
Jackie’s Club – El Cortez
24Karat – Golden Nugget
BConnected – The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
PREFERRED – Station Casinos, Palms
Now that you’ve signed up to the players club, check out my slot playing guidelines and try your luck in the casino.